Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coming Soon!

I've enjoyed looking at everyones blogs and seeing how big all of the kids are getting and just what everyone has been up to. I really want to get one going for Joey and I, but I'm needing a program for my computer so I can start putting all of our pictures on here. I told Joey that is one thing I want for Christmas is a photoshop program. So maybe by next year we will have a blog up and running. Love you all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

I'm so pumped that you are going to be a blogger! I love it! Love you Tons!
Amelia

ALL ABOUT US said...

YAY I totally love that you are blogging I LOVE it and I guarentee you will too!!

Jillian said...

I absolutely love your winter pics... you are gorgeous! I will for sure let you know when I have the baby, hopefully it is soon, I am really anxious... I love ya tons and can't wait to see you soon! You will have to come over to my house when I get home from the hospital, but don't worry we won't forget to call you when she arrives!!