Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jayden 2 weeks...

Jayden J. Morton
* 2 weeks *
Jaydens little smile.

OoH. (face)

I can't believe my little baby is already 2 weeks old. I seriously never thought that I would forget the birthing experience but now I look back it honestly and truly wasn't that bad and I could definitely do it again.. NOT anytime soon but a few years down the road for sure =}

Mommy and Jay-de bug!
I love my little baby =}

Daddy and Jayden.






loving on my baby.

Mommy with her boys!

5 comments:

Markelle said...

seriously Nick, he has the sweetest face. absolutely beautiful. congrats, you and Joey look so happy!

Melanie said...

I agree with Markelle! What a sweet little face. I think he has your eyes nick! Congrats! And I agree with Markelle, you guys do look soooo happy!

Jade said...

Oh my gosh, he is so dang cute. I can't believe you went through so much to get him here, but like you say, now that he's here safe and sound, it doesn't seem that bad looking back. Congratulations!

Courtney said...

What a cutie! We need to get out there and see him! Congrats to both of ya! We love you!

Tiffany Morton said...

He is such a doll and looks so much like you it is crazy! I am even more in love with him because I have been working on his pics and looking at his cute face all day! Love ya!