Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jayden 4 months....

I can not believe that my baby is already 4 months old. He is just getting so big and so much fun everyday, Joey and I just love him to pieces. I was really nervous for his 4 month shots cause a lot of people told me that its usually the hardest but Jayden did AWESOME.. he is such a tough little guy he only cried for a few seconds and then he was over it. Jayden at 4 months is weighing 18lbs. 110z. and 25 1/2" long.

These are just a few pictures I got of him on his 4 month mark =}



Jayden is just getting so big. He hasn't quite rolled all the way over yet, but he will get on his side and then has a hard time getting his bottom half the rest of the way =} he's sat up a few times on his own for a few minutes. I just can't believe how much he is learning. Jayden is eating rice cereal in the morning and at nights. He still is sleeping threw the nights and starting to fight to take his naps during the day ={{ wah wah wahh. He is just so much fun, we love when he just laughs at us and really shows his emotions.

Time is definitely going way to fast..

No comments: