Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jayde 5 months..

I can't believe that my baby is 5 months old. Time is seriously going by way to fast! We LOVE our little guy so much and enjoy watching him grow and learn new things.


Here are a 5 things I'm loving about my little chunk-a-monk::

* He weighed 21lbs at his 5 month mark and was 26" long =} he's just a growing.
* He smiles at EVERYTHING now he is just the happiest little boy.
* He just loves his mommy =}} big grin from ME, haha if I walked out of the room he is starting to cry for me, I love it but Joey doesn't so much enjoy it.
* He gets so excited when Joey walks in the door from work.
* Jayden is so chunky that we just passed the 6-12mon. clothing and went straight to 12 months, haha.

I seriously cannot begin to explain how much this our BABY just fills my heart so much, I honestly can't begin to think what I ever did without him, he is so much fun and so happy. We LOVE you Jayde-bug!

No comments: