Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, January 23, 2012

The end of our Summer 2011..

I know that I am extremely behind on blogging but I'm going to do a little catching up so please enjoy all of my last years posts ;) 

We LOVED summer time and now looking threw these pictures I can't wait for summer again. We enjoyed the outdoors in our backyard more then anything. Jayden loves his little slide and just being able to run WILD. 







We closed up summer time by one last lake trip with the cousins. It was so fun to just watch the kids play with each other and enjoy the warm sun :) 





Jayde and his cousin Gavyn playing together in the mud hole I dug for them, haha It's so fun having kids you get to enjoy the simple stuff again, haha


He's such a TANK I love him!!! 

No comments: