Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 38th Birthday MarShel!

February 9th was MarShels 38th Birthday. I can't believe she would have been 38, I ask my mom often how weird it is that her oldest was almost 40 and her baby is almost 30 (WHAT! seems so crazy). But we celebrated her birthday with the ones we love and released 38 balloons with little love notes written on them up to Heaven. Ugh.. I can't tell you enough how much I miss my sister, I miss her so much it hurts :'( But here are a few pics of our day of celebrating the greatest women that ever lived <3




"Those we LOVE don't go away they walk beside us everyday, unseen, unheard, but always near still LOVED, still MISSED and very DEAR" 
My sister in-law Diane brought this up and I loved it.


This kid is a TERROR haha.. he is such a monkey and is so beastly! But we still LOVE him so very much and enjoy his wild personality. We must thank Auntie MarShel for this one he is such an entertainer just like my sis.


He would just walk around all tied up in these balloons.


Happy Birthday MarShel!!



My mom with her sisters and mom (Grandma Nellie) <3



2 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

I love your family!! And I love all of the colored balloons they are so cheerful just like MarShel! Love You Lots!!

Markelle said...

I love this, and I know how much you love your sister.