Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2012

Randoms of JaydeeBugs..

I just wanted to add some RANDOM pictures of our sweet Jaydee Bug.

 Our little Monkey.
We LOVE waking up to him in our bed, it doesn't happen often but when it does it's a great moment.
 
We really enjoyed playing outside during the beautiful Spring weather.

I'm so obsessed with this little guy. honestly can't get enough and I'm so glad and Thankful that my husband lets me be a stay at home mom so I don't miss a moment with him. 

We LOVE the swings at grandmas house.

Lots of playdates down at Grandma Carolees with cousins.

 <3 <3 <3
 He likes to read the newspaper ;)
My SUPERHERO.

Jumping on the tramp

Always my HAPPY boy.

Riding PAPA's motorcycle

Golfing with Daddy


driving the golf cart

always snuggling <3