Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We're Expecting!

Well everyone Joey and I are having a baby. We just found out today that we're due February 28th. We couldn't be more happy and excited but at the same time we are both a little scared. I have been so sick for a week and a half now, it's just such a different sickness then I have ever experienced. I just feel so blessed that this happend to us when it did. I couldn't imagine having my baby without my sister here with me.

7 comments:

Nicole Hacking said...

CONGRATS!!!! we are so excited for you, cole told me yesterday (the word flys fast) and im so so excited for you!

Melanie said...

You will be the funnest mom! I bet your kids will say the most hilarious things! I hope you can teach them how to do that goofy fishing pole thing. Do you remember Veronica and me asking you to do that over and over. From A Goofy Movie I think.

Brett and Diane said...

I was so excited when I heard you due date. Amazing babies come in February you know.=) I'm so sorry you're so sick I think about you during the day and wonder how you're feeling. If you ever need something done, cleaned, bought or something sounds yummy give me a call I’d love you help anyway I can. Just remember your sickness is for a great purpose.

Kris & Lisa Stewart said...

holy cow piss face! good job! it was the yoga ; ) ; ) ha ha ha! i'm stoked duuuuuude!

Megan said...

I am so happy for you NIK! Get feeling better soon and we can go on some more bike rides k? call me!

Tara Haase said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.

Markelle said...

Congrats! yay for babies. Are you going to find out the gender? if so, keep us posted!

btw, I never got to see the pole thing Melanie was talking about. I feel like I missed out!