Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boy... OR Girl... ????

Well everyone Joey and I are having a BOY. We couldn't be more excited.. I was kind of thinking I was having a girl after everyone kept telling me that that's what they thought we were going to get, I was also hoping for a girl because it would have been the first MORTON girl, none of Joeys brothers have girl all they can get are boys. Joey was on cloud nine as soon as she said that it was a boy and it definitely didn't take long for her to say that it was a boy either.. just a few seconds after she started looking around his legs were spread wide open and we could see his little jewels =] We can't wait for him to get here!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! Boys are so much fun! And from what I hear, they are a lot less drama. I am so excited for you guys!

Dotter Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Joey came down to the slide and was showing us the ultra sound pic he is one proud dad!

Brett and Diane said...

You guys will be so cute with a baby boy! I'm also very excited you're having a boy for Jax. Kylen, Jaxson and your son will have so much fun together as they get bigger. I'm envisioning lots of sleepovers. Congrats I can't wait to meet my nephew!

Jade said...

I am so excited for you guys. You will love having a little boy, and you won't be able to imagine it any other way. And I am so excited that you starting posting! Keep it up! Have fun in Florida. We'll have to start planning our next party soon.

Veronica and TJ said...

That is so awesome! I had no idea you were that far along. I am not for sure on my due date but I think I am exactly a month behind you. I am due around March 28th.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I love my little angel, and I was so stoked to find out that my next is a boy as well. They will be good buddies. Love ya girl.

ps. I love the pics on Tiffs Blog, hahaha, your such a nerd.

Whitney said...

How exciting! Put up some belly pics! Even though you prob aren't even showing yet ha.

Whit