Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just trying stuff out...

Well everyone I'm so sick of my blog being so plain and BORING that I just decided to try a couple of things out to see how I could get some pictures on this thing... I needed to see if it would work and no it's not the easiest way but it will have to do until I get me a program for my damn computer =] This is a picture that was taken at Bear Lake this year.. My Erickson cousins from Salt Lake had rented a cabin near the lake and invited us other Ericksons to join in on the fun so my brother Leif his wife Roxanna and their two kids all piled up in my car and hit the road. It was so much fun even though I was still pretty sick at this time being pregnant and all but we made the best of it. I love my family so much and I'm so grateful for all of them!!

I will try and get some pregnancy photos on here next.. I just wanted to try this out to see if it will work. PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!!!! YaHooooooo.

2 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Wahooo!! Im so excited to see what you come up with!

Amelia Lewis said...

Yeah!!! I am pumped to finally see some pics!!