Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

My HERO, My Best Friend, My SISTER....

I know it's been ONE month now that my sister passed away but I just wanted to do a little blog on here and let everyone know how much this WOMEN meant to me and how much of an inspiration she is. My sister MarShel battled cancer for 10 years and she was one TUFF cookie threw it all. My sister was not one to complain and if you were to talk to her in the last week of her life you would have thought she was doing great. MarShel was my biggest HERO and my very BEST FRIEND we did a lot of things together and our age difference never mattered... we are 10 years apart and she let me do everything with her... hanging out with friends, staying with her in Salt Lake when she lived there, going on trips.... we were always having good times. I know that she is in a way better place and is feeling like herself again.. but I miss her terribly. It breaks my heart that MarShel won't be here when our baby arrives in February but I know that she will be right there with me helping me threw it and making sure that he gets here safely... I just hate the thought of not being able to have ONE picture of my baby with my biggest HERO in my life and someone that I looked up to A LOT! But I could go on and on with memories of MarShel and how much she really meant to me. I just wanted to post a little something on my blog of her.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MARSHEL AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN... LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

Nicki I had no idea. I knew she was sick but I had no idea. I am so sorry and I am so sorry that I am just now finding out. She got to meet your little guy first:) Keep being strong!