Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day.

Joey and I have had a very rough year, we both have lost someone so close to us. My sister MarShel passed away October 14th and Joeys nephew Tyler passed away December 23rd. So we seriously just tried to make the best of the holidays. I just wanted to post a few pictures from Christmas.. I totally spaced taking any pictures up at Joeys parents house but we really didn't do much we just kind of sat around, relaxed, opened a few presents, and just talked about our memories of Tyler ={ seriously this Christmas couldn't have been any worse. Then later Christmas day we went down to my parents house and my family was sledding down this huge hill that my dad has behind his house and he had it all prepped up and ready for sledding. I couldn't believe how many times the little kids actually went down it.. I'm not kidding this hill is huge and you get going so fast but they were loving it. My niece RyLee (2) even got ran over by the tube and she still wanted to go down again, haha it was hilarious and so cute. Here are a few pictures of our sledding day. I was so sad that I couldn't join in on the fun...

my SILLY dad.. he is such a kid at heart
TAXI service
boys getting ready for ROUND 2
Leif snowboarding down the hill.
Brett posing.
and they're off..
My Dad, Brother Brett, and Brother Leif
Brett getting strapped in.
The TAXI service
This is the tube RyLee fell off and got ran over by, haha.. she's so tuff!
Leif with Kaysia, Kylen, and RyLee
Leif, Kylen, and RyLee
Leif with the kiddies







2 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Brett and I both loved your pictures. I want copies.

Jade said...

Such cute pictures Nicki! You have such a fun family. I wish you guys lived closer. I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. You guys have had a rough year, and hopefully all the happiness of 2010 will help to ease the pain of 2009. Hang in there. I can't believe you only have a few weeks left! Let us know! ♥Jade