Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!













Happy New Year to everyone.. Hoping 2010 brings more happiness and health.
What I'm looking forward to this year...
* Jayden Joseph Morton to arrive, we can't wait to bring him into our family.
* More blog updates, with pictures!!! =]
* Better health for all.
* Getting my body back into shape.
* Eating healthier.
* Getting back into the grind of church every Sunday.
* and getting ourselves worthy and ready to go threw the Temple.

8 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.I wish I could have seen you over Christmas. Good Luck in the weeks to come with your little man hope everything goes well.

-Amy- said...

How fun Nicki!! It looks like you have been having a great time:) Sorry its been a bad year! 2010 will be a great one:) Love ya!!

Gill said...

Hey! Look at me blogging! Your my first blog friend. Great pics!

Candace said...

Hey nick glad to see you have a blog finally. I can't wait for littl jayden to get here. he is going to be so adorable!! Love ya girl!!

Veronica and TJ said...

That is an awesome list! I share a couple of new year resolutions with you... getting back in shape:) It will suck when I actually have to follow through:) I love that we are having our babies so close. Wish we lived closer and saw you more!

Markelle said...

great resolutions...too bad you are prego and still have a better body than me!

I think that will be so cool when you, Joey and little Jayden are sealed. You'll get there!

Dotter Family said...

Love your list and that is awesome about going to the temple I hope the best for you guys!

Courtney said...

What I want, you've got, and it might be hard to handle.... LOVE THIS SONG! LOL! Cute blog