Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jayden 3 MONTHS...

Here's our little Jaydee bug at 3 months. I cannot explain or express how much I LOVE this little guy and how much HAPPINESS he brings into our lives. He is getting more and more fun everyday. I seriously am going to try so much harder to get more pictures of our everyday life with him... I'm not as camera happy as I would LOVE to be and I know I'll be disappointed if I don't fix it now. SOOooo... I took Jayden into the doctors office just to see what he is weighing in at and he is 16lbs. 7 oz. and 24" long. He is such a chunk-a-munk and we LOVE IT!



Here are a few things JAYDEN is doing.......

* He sleeps threw the night.. wakes up at 6am eats and back to sleep until 8:30am - 9:00am =}} mommy and daddy LOVE IT.

* He's found his voice box and has so many new sounds.

* He loves his baths.. he just kicks and screams the entire time.

* He's so chunky you can't help not to just squeeze him and love on those cheekies.

* He LOVES to suck his thumb.. it's so cute I have to let him do it.

* He still loves his binky when he's ready to take a siesta.

* He doesn't love his belly so much, but if you get on yours and pump him up he'll usually stay cheered up for a little.

I just feel so blessed to have such a good baby and just to be able to have him in my life. I know that my sister MarShel would be so proud of Joey and I.. and Jayden of course, they would have been the best of buds, she would have LOVED him. I miss her so much and it gets harder and harder everyday, especially watching Jayden grow and learning new things. I just wish she was here to experience this with me, she meant the world to me and was my best friend. I just wish I could see her again and see her with my baby. We miss you Aunt MarShel and we're always thinking about you! Lots of LOVE....




4 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

16lbs are you kidding me wow! We are so excited to spend so much time with Jayden (and you guys too) the next two days!

Elizabeth said...

You have the cutest chunky baby. I love seeing pictures of him. It is fun to be a mom.

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

He is so adorable!! I just want to squeeze the little guy! I can tell that you are such a good mommy!

Candace said...

OH MY, I need to see him, haven't seen him in a while, he looks sooo much like jackson its crazy! Love you, we need to do a taco party or something!