Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salt Lake trip with my family...

a couple of weekends ago my sister in-law Diane had a hole fun filled weekend planned out for us.. we went to Salt Lake and went to the Hogle Zoo, a Jungle Gym place, and "This is the Place" it was so much fun and it definitely was a very busy weekend at that. By the time Jayden and I got home we were worn out. Here are a few pictures of us at the Zoo and "This is the Place" I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted this weekend but it seriously was so much fun. Our hotel that we stayed at was freaking SWEET, it had a waterslide that went outside of the building and then back in to the pool inside. We didn't get back to our hotel till late that night so Jayden and I didn't swim to long, he was tired and it was his bedtime but we enjoyed it while we could.


waiting in line to get our tickets.

all of the GRAND-BABIES

The GANG

Aunt Nicki bought the boys these motorcycles and they absolutely LOVED them, haha. They played with them the rest of the trip.








These last few photos is us at "This is the Place" it was so fun and the kids really enjoyed it.


Grandma and Jayden on the train




riding PONYS

the kiddies at SCHOOL =}




We had all the boys in the same jammies but we were to late to get Jaxson in this one..

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your trip looked like so much fun. We are headed to the This is the Place for the weekend our selves. I am excited after seeing your pics.

Brett and Diane said...

It was fun looking through the picture you got. I want a copy of the group one at the zoo you can give it to me for my birthday (Aug. 26)=) It was such a fun family trip I'm glad you and Jayden could come. We'll have to get the boys all together in their tiger pj's sometime for a picture.