Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs...

We died our Easter eggs on Friday.. again we just love spending time together as a family and watching the kids get creative with their eggs. We had some lunch, visited and just let the kids play. I didn't really let Jayden in on the dying the eggs because he is just becoming such a boy and grabs everything and is just EVERYWHERE so I thought we should skip this year and we'll try it out next year ;)




I gave Jayden a cupcake and set him by he table so I could get a picture of him with the eggs.. it wasn't long after he started grabbing all of the paper and ripping it off the table.


We had so much fun hanging out and dying the Easter Eggs. Thanks Aunt Sandy for letting us hang out ALL day... I sure do enjoy just hanging out. Love Ya!

No comments: