Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The PARK...

I let myself get behind on my blogging so I'm going to play a little catch up on what we've been doing..

So the ONE nice day that we had here in Vernal.. why I say this is because after that day I feel like it's been awhile since we've had that nice of a day. But we got together with my aunts and all of my cousins and literally spent the entire day at the park, it was SO FUN :) We had so much fun just hanging out EATING and just watching the kids play. Jayden LOVED the swings and all of the slides. If this kid is outside he is Happy. Here are a few pictures of our day at the park....
Loves the swings





Jayden with his cousin Gavyn.

These next three pictures cracks me up... Jayden hates the grass so he crawled into this umbrella and just crawl in circles. We love our Jaydee bug to pieces.. he is so much fun!



1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

He is so cute! I love the umbrella pics:)