Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Here....

6 months today my Hero, my Best Friend, and my Sister was taken from me. I miss her so much and it feels like it is only getting harder the longer that she's gone, I don't ever want to forget the way her voice sounds or anything about her.. but I know that she is in a way better place and feeling 100% again. MarShels headstone got installed today (4/14/2010) it really is so pretty and I'm so glad that it's finally here.. my mom did a good job on picking it out and I love the saying.
Missing you so much everyday sister.. I love you!




Jayden with his guardian ANGEL

Me and Jay-de bugs with our HERO





WE MISS YOU MARSHELLY!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER

5 comments:

Tiffany Morton said...

These are precious and her headstone is beautiful. Love you guys!

Gill said...

I love the headstone! Can't wait to go visit! I think its getting harder too! I feel like I should be crying less but that is not so! Sorry sis, I know you had such a special bond with her! Love you!!!

Elizabeth said...

Her headstone is beautiful. Jayden is so lucky to have a guardian angel like Marshell. By the way Jayden is getting so cute and chubby. Just when you think he has maxed out the cute factor he just gets even cuter.

Howcrofts said...

Jayden is a doll, I love all your pictures I know how hard it is to miss someone hang in there, we love you guys!!

Stan & Ash said...

Hey i didn't know you had a blog but i came across it so i thought i would say hello. First off your baby boy is adorable. Congrats.
I know i don't know you to well hahah you know landon better then we know each other but...
your sisters headstone is beautiful. And i know what your going through his super hard. I also lost a sister and its an amazingly hard pain to try to deal with. But it does get more bearable and you tend to laugh at memories of them more then cry... so hang in there.