Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010

I love being a MOM!

I cannot express how much I LOVE being a MOMMY! This little guy brings so much JOY to my life and to my wonderful husband and DADDY, Joey helps out so much and Jayden just loves him. These pictures are just a few days before he hits his 2 month mark and I seriously can't believe that he is already 2 months ={ time really does go by so fast. I love him so much and he is just getting more and more fun. Jayden is such a HOSS.. we seen a baby girl that is one day older then him and she was TINY still and didn't even fill in her car seat halfway. At 2 weeks Jayden was just shy of weighing 12 lbs. I'm guess by his 2 month appointment he's a good 13-14 lbs. He is so chubby and I LOVE IT, he is so CUTE =}} I'm so excited that this is my first mothers day, we are blessing Jayden on mothers day so it's just going to make it that much better!! I love being a mom so much I can't even imagine my life without my little guy, I feel so blessed.






Here are a few things that I am LOVING right now with my Jaydee BUG....

*He has been sleeping threw the night for the last 4 nights.
*He is already a mommas boy... we love each other so much and have so much fun together.
*He smiles at everything and just coos all the time now, I LOVE IT!
*He loves his dog Bryan.. everytime he gets in his face he just grins and gets so excited.
*He absolutely LOVES his binky.. (PROPS for this mom for sure =})

MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU SO MUCH JAYDEN!!!

2 comments:

The Nybergs said...

Those pictures are precious! He is a doll! And I love that he has no neck!

Brett and Diane said...

Jayden is so adorable! I love those pictures. He is so lucky to have such a great mom that loves him to pieces! I'm so glad you got him what a blessing! So I got out our pictures of Jax when he was Jayden's age and they are for sure cousins! I'll have to show you it sometime. Brett thinks Jayden looks good in his Nikes! See you tomorrow on Jayden's special day!