Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jayden 2 MONTHS..

I can't believe that my BABY is already 2 months old today. He is getting so big way to fast, time needs to S L O W down a bit. We went to his doctors appointment today and got his shots ={ it was so horrible but he only cried for about 3 minutes and then was over it, I'm so glad Joey was able to go with me I couldn't do the holding down and watch them poke my baby, daddy did a good job at that and then loving on him when he was finished. Jayden is weighing a woppin 13lbs. 7 oz. and he is 23" long... he is growing so fast. He is a healthy little boy and everything is looking GRrrEAT. I know I say this in every post about my sweet Jaydee bug but I seriously feel so blessed to have him in my life and to be a MOMMY, it just brings so much joy and happiness to me and I just can't imagine my life without him.

These are just a few pictures we took today on his 2 month mark, his poor little legs with his sweet Looney Tunes bandaids on.



Poor chubby legs ={


These two are going to be BEST BUDS when Jayden gets big enough to run around and play with him.. Bryan already loves him so much and is always so concerned about him.


My BOYS! I have so much love for these three!
(Bryan looks so annoyed, haha I love him)

1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

Ouch I hate shot day it's always so heartbreaking. I hope he handles his shots well. Super cute chubby legs!