Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

just a little randomness from a PROUD AUNT!

I was just looking threw my pictures today and found these great pics of my nieces and nephews. I just want to shout out how proud of an AUNT I am of these beautiful and handsome little kiddos, in my eyes they are the BEST. They are getting more and more fun every year, they crack us all up. I can't wait until Jayden is big enough to be able to run around and play with these guys.. he has some very good examples to guide him in his growing years =} haha.. I really am so proud of my brothers and sisters and their spouses for raising such GREAT kids. Can't wait for Jayden to become BEST FRIENDS with his cousins =}

Jaxson, Kylen, Kaysia, Payton, and RyLee

RyLee, Kylen, and Kaysia

Jaxson and Kylen

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

cousins are kind of the best ;) I am so excited to see you guys memorial weekend! Especially to see your baby. He gets cuter and cuter in every picture. (I don't even know how that is possible)

Brett and Diane said...

I'm so glad we all live in the same town so our kids can see, play and really know each other. I hope they are always best buddies they will probably in the future give us a run for our money but I'm sure it will at least bring us some great memories and stories.