Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lake Powell w/ the MORTONS

We got to go to Lake Powell this last week with Joeys family, it was a lot of fun except for the stupid wind. It was such nice weather and even the wind was warm but it was seriously so annyoing. Jayden did really good traveling and sleeping on the boat, it didn't seem to bother him at all. I was so nervous the night before wondering how well he was going to do but he couldn't have been a better baby =}} We just love him so much and are having so much fun with him. Here are just a few pictures of the trip, I wish that I would have taken a lot more but I'm seriously not as camera happy as I would love to be.
On the road.


Daddy driving us very safely to Lake Powell


mommy and Jadee just hangin out.

haha.. I love his cheekies

My little FAMILY =}
He didn't like the cold water so much


Hangin with the cousins




Just relaxing with daddy

..BATH TIME..


TEAM MARSHEL

Look at his yummyness =}}

the house boat.... and Danny =}

Me and Megs taking pics of each other

My FISHERMAN

Our Bed-Room

2 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

A little jealous... YES!!! you look so cute, I love the pic of you putting him in the water. Miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Your baby is so cute. I just wish I could give his cheeks a little squeeze. He reminds me of his cousin Jaxson. Sounds like a fun trip and memorial day.