Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1 YEAR...


My sister in-law Diane brought these "I LOVE YOU" balloons for all of the kids to send up to Aunt MarShel
Thanks DIANE =}

"The GANGS all HERE"

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

October 14th marked the 1 year mark since my sister MarShel passed ={ somedays I can't believe it's been a year and somedays it seems like it's been forever. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't think about her, I miss her so much and my heart just hearts watching my baby grow and my sister not being here. I know that she would absolutely love him and they would have been the best of friends! I'm so thankful for all of our supporting family that we have been blessed with. We hung out Thursday at my aunt sandys' house ALL DAY and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It's nice to be with the ones you love the most at the most hardest times in life. I love you Aunt Sandy and thank you so much for having us ALL over at your beautiful home ALL DAY and putting up with all the wild children =}

We miss you so much MarShel and can't wait to see you again..
LOVE YOU!!


No comments: