Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bluebell Corn Maze...

Jaydee Bug and Dad!

The boys going down the slide =}

COW TRAIN!
Ramsey was so pumped for this ride it was hilarious. I was trying to get a picture of him and he would look at me for only a second and then check out the cow and say cheese, haha. I kept telling Danny to get in so that I could get a picture of the boys with their dads but Danny had a hurt knee and figured he wouldn't be able to get in there.

I love to watch Joey with Jayden, he really is such a good daddy and he just loves him so much, never in my life would I have ever thought I would have seen Joey getting into something like this or the SLIDE =} Jayden will get DADDY to do ANYTHING!

and their OFF...

We went to the BlueBell Corn Maze on Saturday with Joeys brother Danny and his boy RAMSEY and my cousin in-law Zeke and his little one GAVYN, it was so much fun and the boys had a blast.. well until we got lost in the corn maze and we had all three of them bawling, haha.. it was classic. But we did finally find ourselves out of the corn maze, it was fun. I can't wait till Jayden is up and running around with his little cousins.. it's going to be fun to see how he'll interact with all of them and just watching him explore things on his own! Here are just a few pictures of the day, I really wanted to get a lot more pictures but you all know how guys are with pictures and well I was the only girl SOOOOO..

No comments: