Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carving PUMPKINS..

On Friday night I had my family come over and we carved pumpkins, ate soup, and then went down to the pumpkin festival in Jensen. I LOVED the festival down in Jensen but we'll definitely head down earlier then we did this year. The TRAFFIC was NUTS going down, I seriously have never seen such a thing in VERNAL UTAH :D But it was worth it, I thought that it was so much fun!

some of the "GANG" us adults definitely had a better time carving the pumpkins then the kids did :D haha..


I probably picked out the hardest pattern for Joey to do but it turned out GRRrrEAT!
Thanks babe!

beautiful mom carving her pumpkin


Our AWESOME pumpkins.. I had Joey carve the TRICK or TREATING one. It was definitely a challenge but it really did turn out good.

Thanks everyone for coming over and for all of the good food. We'll definitely have to make this an every year deal :D I love you guys so much!

No comments: