Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER????...

I cannot believe that OCTOBER is already here..? But FALL is here and I LOVE it. I love everything about the fall, the cool/fresh air, the changing colors of the leaves and most of all the HOLIDAYS that follow... I seriously can't believe that this year only has a few more months! I'm hoping by 2011 I'll be having a post ONCE a MONTH =} won't that be awesome and FUN.

Well here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month...

*my baby is going to be 7 months.. I'm most excited just to see how much more he'll learn =} I love watching him grow and discover new sounds, it's the cutest thing.

*my BIRTHDAY, hahaha I'll be 26 this year and I can't believe it! I'm getting so OLD and I feel it =} I'm hoping that this birthday will kind of more feel like a birthday again. Last Year my sister passed away the day before my birthday and honestly it was the worst birthday ever!

*HALLOWEEN!!! I love this holiday even though we don't really do much I just love the decorations and all the fun costumes that you see. Also, it's the first Holiday of all the OTHER FUN holidays to come!

(not looking forward to this but it's happening)

*October 14th will be 1 YEAR since my sister passed away! WHAaaaT?? I honestly cannot believe this, it still fills like she's only been gone a few months. I miss her more and more everyday and just wish I could see her again! I LOVE YOU MARSHEL!

3 comments:

samantha said...

I'm looking forward to this month as well. I love your new background!

P.S. I miss Jaden.

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey...I've been thinking about you, I know it will be a hard month for you guys. Call me when you get all Jayden's outfits ready and we will do his pics. Can't wait he is such a doll. Love ya!

Bryce and Candice said...

You totally deserve to have a fabulous month, and since you guys aren't doing anything for halloween you should come to one of our halloween parties...or both!!! That would make for an even more fabulous month!!!