Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Erickson Halloween party...

My sister in-law Diane always puts on a fun little HALLOWEEN party for the kids.. She is so amazing and so creative. The kids had so much fun and the games were a blast! I can't wait until Jayden is up and running around with all of his WILD cousins :D
Here are just a few pictures from the party.. I always get so disappointed in myself because I wish I was more of a CAMERA HAPPY person. Hopefully it'll get better when Jayden can actually move around himself.

THANKS AUNT DIANE FOR SUCH AN AMAZING PARTY!!

all of the grandkids except for KyLen he was sicky :{

Payton and Jaxson

Kaysia, Jayden, Aunt Heidi, and RyLee

Grandma getting in on the FUN :D

pin the NOSE on the pumpkin


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun party. Diane always makes things so fun!